Susan Sarandon : "I was slow to lose my virginity"

Actress Susan Sarandon says she never thought that her relationship with actor Tim Robbins will come to end.The couple decided to split in December last year after 23 years long relationship.Susan Sarandon,The 63-year-old actress,who has a son Jack, 21, and Miles, 18, Robbins said she is surprised that people are shocked with their separation.

Susan Sarandon
Sarandon at the 2008 Tribeca Film Festival
BornSusan Abigail Tomalin
October 4, 1946 (age 64)
New York City, New York, U.S.
OccupationActress
Years active1969–present
SpouseChris Sarandon (1967–1979) (divorced)
PartnerTim Robbins (1988–2009) (separated)
The star of Dead Man Walking, which also has a 25-year-old daughter Eva Amurri from a previous relationship, said that people came to me in the street and say, "I cried and I cried when I heard.Well, I was sad. I do not think that this has already happened."

Susan Sarandon on Her First husband Chris Sarandon

“He was the first person I ever had sex with and my best friend. I married so young but took it very seriously; I never had that kind of free-love 1960s.”
I was slow to lose my virginity,” she added. “In fact, throughout my life I’ve been with so few people; I’m one of those serial monogamists. I was never that wild, although I was a bit of a hippie chick. I think I probably still am a hippie chick.”

Susan Sarandon Biography

Susan Sarandon was born October 4, 1946 is an American actress. She has worked in film and television since 1969, and won an Oscar for best actress for her performance in 1995 film Dead Man Walking. She was nominated for the award of four films before and received recognition for hes work. She is also known for its social and political activism for a number of liberal causes. (Source: Wikipedia)

Related - 
The Other Side of Midnight  The Witches of Eastwick (Keepcase)    SUSAN SARANDON 8x10 Photo Signed In-Person  
Romance & CigarettesHomer: The Essential Iliad  Susan Sarandon Nude Autographed Signed reprint Photo 
SUSAN SARANDON 16X20 COLOR PHOTO   Middle of Nowhere
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Kimberley Garner wearing bikini a sexy coral number on Instagram

California dreaming: Kimberley Garner displays her slim figure in a sexy coral bikini as she soaks up the sun in LA . love thi...